- The constant fear of bleeding through clothes
- The constant cramps
- Having to change pads/tampons every 2-4 hours
- Having to deal with mood swings
- Having to deal with boys going ‘Oh someones on their period’
- When you stand up its like a waterfall from your vagina
- Craving food to calm you down
- The constant fear that you smell of blood even though you dont
- Feeling over emotional
YOU MEAN I DON’T ACTUALLY SMELL LIKE BLOOD?!
how fucked up is it that so many men associate periods and menstruation with women “acting shitty” towards them because of pms,when women are literally the ones who go through actual pain because of the whole thing?
I mean, dude, this is so not about you. grow up and get over yourself.
shhhhh dickwad, I’m a guy
I’M SO ANGRY
SOME 16TH CENTURY ASSHOLE WROTE “GOD B W YE” IN A LETTER AS AN ABBREVIATION FOR “GOD BE WITH YE”
AND IT APPEARED AS “GODBWYE”
WHICH WAS THEN READ AS “GOODBYE”
AND THAT’S WHY WE SAY “GOODBYE”
BECAUSE OF 16TH CENTURY CHAT SPEAK
I hope there’s proof to back this up because that’s hysterical
as the proud holder of an english degree i can confirm this as fact.
Funny Bizarre Couplings: Check out Totally Awkward Couple’s Pics! We think #6 is hilarious! http://beautifulangel.dailypix.me/totally-awkward-couples-pics
Latest Mermaid V-neck Flowers Chapel Train Wedding Dress Wedding Dresses 2014